Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Holy Cow!! A New Flavor

Who LOVES Cheez-Its?

Oh my goodness, with all the flavors that are available, Cheez-It makes it hard to decide.

I was walking through the store the other day and happened to notice a Cheez-It display.

AND A NEW FLAVOR...

Baby Swiss

I love baby swiss cheese, but I am the only one in the family that likes it. So baby swiss is something that I just pass by, unless I have a craving.

I found the new flavor Cheez-It and I did a little *happy dance* right in the middle of the store.
And then I quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching....
OOPS!! I got a little carried away, but when I'm happy about something I like to show it.

When I took home the box of baby swiss Cheez-Its, I automatically received the "EWWWW" from my family members, but open a box of Cheez-Its and they all come running.

Wait a minute, I only have three people that live in my house. Where did the fourth one come from?
See, everyone comes running when a box of Cheez-Its gets opened.

Wasn't the Cheez-It makers the ones that had "GET YOUR OWN BOX!" printed on the back of the cracker boxes?

To the fourth person that came running; "GET YOUR OWN BOX!"

And I mean it...these are just way too good to share.

My daughter and I sat down over the weekend to watch a movie, and before I knew it, half of the box was gone.

My most favorite flavor of them all is still Parmesan & Garlic, but the baby swiss comes in second.

You better run out and get yourself a box of these crackers. You never know when we will get hit with a snow storm....

"Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And let your soul delight itself in abundance."
Isaiah 55:2

2 comments:

  1. I love crackers and these must be wonderful! I will be searching the aisles of the store...and looking for someone doing the happy dance. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cheez-its I definitely need to search for this thanks!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to and appreciate any comments.
Thank you for stopping by.

Labels

2013 (1) Ambrosia (1) Appetizers (23) Apples (2) artichoke (2) Arugula (1) Asparagus (1) Bacon (1) Baking (2) Balsamic Vinegar (3) Bars (18) BBQ (1) Beans (1) Beef (24) Beer (1) Beverage (8) Black Beans (1) Blended Oats (1) Blind Spot Nutbutter (1) Blueberries (1) Bread and Quick Bread (28) Breakfast (18) Buckeyes (1) Caesar Dressing (1) Cake (48) Candy (1) Candy Cane (2) Candy Corn (1) Casing Franks (1) Casserole (1) Celery (1) Cheese (1) cheese ball (1) Cheesecake (1) Cherry (1) Chicken (40) chili (1) Chocolate (2) chocolate chip cookies (2) chocolate chips (1) Christmas (5) Cinnamon (2) coconut (1) Coffee Mate (1) Cookie Butter (1) Cookie Cutters (1) Cookies (45) Cornmeal (1) crackers (1) Cranberries (1) Cranberry Sauce (1) Cream Cheese (2) crescent rolls (1) Crock Pot (5) Cucumber (1) Cut-out Cookies (1) danish (1) Dessert (4) Dry Roasted Peanuts (1) Egg White (1) Eggs (1) Fall (2) feta (1) Fish (5) Foodie Friends Friday (3) French Toast (1) French's Crispy Jalapenos (1) fruit (2) Fudge (1) Garlic (3) Garlic Bread (1) Giveaway (10) Giveaways (3) Greek (1) Green (1) guacamole (1) Holiday (32) Holiday Gifts (1) Jell-O (3) Key Lime (1) Lasagna (1) Link Party (11) linky party (1) liver (1) Low calorie (1) Magazine (1) Marshmallow Fluff (1) Martha White (1) Meat Balls (1) Mediterranean (1) menu (12) Mexican Soup (1) Muffins (23) Mushrooms (3) Nestle Toll House (1) No-Bake (1) Nut Butter (1) Oatmeal (1) Oatmeal Scotchies (1) olives (1) Overnight (1) Parmesan cheese (1) Pasta (5) Peanut Butter (2) Pear (1) Penne (1) Pepperoni (1) Pesto (2) Picnics (1) Pico De Gallo (1) Pie (1) Pie Crust (1) pie filling (1) Pies (9) Pistachios (1) Pizza (1) Points (1) Pork (21) Pork Loin (1) Pot Roast (1) Potato (2) Potluck (1) Pretzel Buns (2) Product Review (1) pumpkin (2) Recipe (62) Recipes (19) Reese's (1) Review (1) Roasted Vegetables (2) salad (2) Salads (46) Sandwiches (16) Sargento Cheese (1) Sausage (1) Side (2) side dish (1) simmer sauce (1) Simple (1) Sliders (1) Snickers (1) Soup (41) spinach (6) Sprinkles (1) squash (1) Stir Fry (1) Strawberry (1) stuffed pepper (1) Stuffing (1) Sugar Free (1) Survival (1) Sweet Baby Ray (1) Taste of Home (2) This and That (120) Tomatoes (3) Trader Joe's (1) Turkey (6) Valentine's Day (1) Vegetables (38) Web Site (1) Weight Watchers (17) White Chocolate (1) wilted (1) Wrap (1)