Friday, December 16, 2011

Arizona for Christmas

Yes, I am in Arizona as this is being posted....blue skies, palm trees, sunshine, warmth.....This is my first ever warm Christmas. I don't think I'm going to know how to act. Maybe if I wish real hard Christmas will pass by without me even knowing.....Can you tell I'm not a Christmas person? Don't get me wrong, I love the meaning of Christmas and everything it stands for, but the material side of it can leave for all I care.

Mountains, hiking, taking pictures, and site seeing....I don't know if I will be able to handle all this vacation time.

This is Bisbee, Arizona. Such a cute, cute town. It is built right into the side of a mountain. One grocery store, tons of gift shops, walking hills and steps, and shopping galore.....

I am deathly afraid of spiders, but lizards, they are cute. Say hello to my little friend.....

I am going to try and post while I'm in Arizona, but I'm sure it's okay if I miss a few....
If I don't see you before the holiday, have a very Merry Christmas! From my blog to yours....

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a fabulous time. I probably would have screamed if I saw a lizard! haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Lovely! Glad to know you're enjoying sunshine while it's snowing back here at home. Merry CHRISTmas to you & yours. Be safe coming home. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed a piece of sunshine and your blog provided it. Thanks for posting pics. Yes, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am headed to Arizona myself [for the first time] the first of the year. I hope it stays warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been mid sixties since I have been here. But there has been a lot of rain. That must be Arizona's substitute for snow? But what I am loving about this trip is, I can walk outside in my bare feet....Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to and appreciate any comments.
Thank you for stopping by.

Labels

2013 (1) Ambrosia (1) Appetizers (23) Apples (2) artichoke (2) Arugula (1) Asparagus (1) Bacon (1) Baking (2) Balsamic Vinegar (3) Bars (18) BBQ (1) Beans (1) Beef (24) Beer (1) Beverage (8) Black Beans (1) Blended Oats (1) Blind Spot Nutbutter (1) Blueberries (1) Bread and Quick Bread (28) Breakfast (18) Buckeyes (1) Caesar Dressing (1) Cake (48) Candy (1) Candy Cane (2) Candy Corn (1) Casing Franks (1) Casserole (1) Celery (1) Cheese (1) cheese ball (1) Cheesecake (1) Cherry (1) Chicken (40) chili (1) Chocolate (2) chocolate chip cookies (2) chocolate chips (1) Christmas (5) Cinnamon (2) coconut (1) Coffee Mate (1) Cookie Butter (1) Cookie Cutters (1) Cookies (45) Cornmeal (1) crackers (1) Cranberries (1) Cranberry Sauce (1) Cream Cheese (2) crescent rolls (1) Crock Pot (5) Cucumber (1) Cut-out Cookies (1) danish (1) Dessert (4) Dry Roasted Peanuts (1) Egg White (1) Eggs (1) Fall (2) feta (1) Fish (5) Foodie Friends Friday (3) French Toast (1) French's Crispy Jalapenos (1) fruit (2) Fudge (1) Garlic (3) Garlic Bread (1) Giveaway (10) Giveaways (3) Greek (1) Green (1) guacamole (1) Holiday (32) Holiday Gifts (1) Jell-O (3) Key Lime (1) Lasagna (1) Link Party (11) linky party (1) liver (1) Low calorie (1) Magazine (1) Marshmallow Fluff (1) Martha White (1) Meat Balls (1) Mediterranean (1) menu (12) Mexican Soup (1) Muffins (23) Mushrooms (3) Nestle Toll House (1) No-Bake (1) Nut Butter (1) Oatmeal (1) Oatmeal Scotchies (1) olives (1) Overnight (1) Parmesan cheese (1) Pasta (5) Peanut Butter (2) Pear (1) Penne (1) Pepperoni (1) Pesto (2) Picnics (1) Pico De Gallo (1) Pie (1) Pie Crust (1) pie filling (1) Pies (9) Pistachios (1) Pizza (1) Points (1) Pork (21) Pork Loin (1) Pot Roast (1) Potato (2) Potluck (1) Pretzel Buns (2) Product Review (1) pumpkin (2) Recipe (62) Recipes (19) Reese's (1) Review (1) Roasted Vegetables (2) salad (2) Salads (46) Sandwiches (16) Sargento Cheese (1) Sausage (1) Side (2) side dish (1) simmer sauce (1) Simple (1) Sliders (1) Snickers (1) Soup (41) spinach (6) Sprinkles (1) squash (1) Stir Fry (1) Strawberry (1) stuffed pepper (1) Stuffing (1) Sugar Free (1) Survival (1) Sweet Baby Ray (1) Taste of Home (2) This and That (120) Tomatoes (3) Trader Joe's (1) Turkey (6) Valentine's Day (1) Vegetables (38) Web Site (1) Weight Watchers (17) White Chocolate (1) wilted (1) Wrap (1)